ZOEVA Vegan Face Set

Tuesday 14 February 2017

The ZOEVA brand has making their name out as inexpensive, quality make-up brushes for the past few years and it has been growing strong with heaps of positive reviews for their products. I have been meaning to get some new make-up brushes for a while now and now I finally have one of their sets in my hands. I got the Vegan Face set in silver finish, which just looks stunning. It comes with a small clutch and most also comes with a brush guard. I needed a few more face brushes so I decided to go for this set which seems to cover a bit of everything. 






L to R: Powder Brush, Silk Finish Brush, Buffer, Cream Cheek Brush, Face Shape Brush, Concealer Buffer

This set comes with six brushes. The bristles are made exclusively of synthetic hairs and feels so soft and gentle on the face. Each of the brushes all do a really good job for what they're designed for. My favourite brush from the collection would have to be the Silk Finish brush. It's nicely rounded and does a good job of blending cream products. I also really like the Cream Cheek brush which is an angular brush that is great for blending out contour products. I would also be great for applying blush but I have a kabuki brush which I use exclusively for applying blush. 

The quality for what you get with Zoeva brushes is definitely worth the price; it's not too pricey and contains brushes that cover all grounds. They have a variety of sets in different finishes and they all come with their iconic clutch. You can definitely get them separately as well. Overall, I am very satisfied with this set and I can't really imagine anyone being disappointed in them. 

Have you ever tried any Zoeva brushes?

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan