Empties #1

Friday 28 October 2016

**Sorry for the photos! I was trying to experiment with my photos and it didn't turn out as I would have liked. 

It takes me quite a while to finish my products but just recently I have been piling up with finished products and thought it would be a great time to do an empties post and to also procrastinate from the studying that I should be doing, ehehe.  





Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
One of my absolute favourite products! I have been in love with this product ever since I first found out about it. It has multi-uses but I generally just use it after I apply my toner and before I put on my moisturiser. It feels very refreshing on the face. It acts well to lock in moisture and is a great base for applying on make-up afterwards. It took me a good 9 months to get through the box despite using it at least twice per day! 

Repurchase? Yesssss, already have!

Nature Republic Aloe Vera 90% Toner
This toner is in the same range as the above mentioned yet so the two products go hand-in-hand with each other. However, I'm quite indifferent to it; there's nothing amazing that I love about it.

Repurchase? Maybe, but I've got other toners that I have to use up first. 



Lush Oatfix Face Mask
Mmmmm... this face mask smells delicious! It main ingredients are oats and banana. I quite like the mask and it leaves my face feeling soft when I rinse of the mask. However, one thing that I disliked about it was how hard it was to put on! It was very difficult to gather the product and apply it to the face and I'm pretty sure I've wasted enough of the product for another application.

Repurchase? Probably not. 

Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturiser
I love that this product is all natural and filled with lots of skin nutrients. It's a pretty decent product all-year round but I can't say that I love it. It does its job and that's pretty much all there is to it.

Repurchase? Probably not. 

Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream
This moisturiser is one of the cheaper drugstore ones so I wasn't expecting too much from it but surprisingly I love this! The cream is quite thick but it's not heavy. It has been great during the cooler months for this reason and make-up sits nicely onto of it. 

Repurchase? Yes, maybe for when winter comes?



L'oreal Nude Magique CC Cream: Anti-Redness
This is technically not finished yet but the product is no longer working as well as it used to so I thought it was time to head to the empties. The product has been drying up and when I apply it onto my face, it thickens into a pastey kind of texture. However, given this has product has been with my for over a year, I guess it was meant for the bins. 

I absolutely swear by this CC cream! I wear it on a daily basis and does wonders for my face in covering up redness.  It's so easy to blend into the face as well! I just apply it directly onto my face and blend out with my clean fingers and my face will be rid of redness. 

Repurchase? Yup! Already have! 

Mumuso Shea Butter Hand Cream
I came across this brand and product while I was in Shanghai last year and decided to pick one up to try. This hand cream is very different to what I've used. It's very thin and although absorbs into the hand quite quickly, I find that I constantly have to re-apply the cream on. For the value it is definitely worth it but I've used better products. 

Repurchase? Nope, there are better products out there. 

L'Occitaine Delightful Rose Hand Cream
I got this as a sample a while back but hadn't made us of it until quite recently. Surprisingly, there is a lot of product in this small sample and actually took me quite a while to finish. This hand cream smells so gooooood! The texture of the cream is very nice and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. It works to keep my hands smooth and is just amazing to smell. 

Repurchase? Yes, definitely some time in the future!

What are your recent empties? 

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan